Need a new recipe...
WCSG has ideas for dinner, a family get together, or holiday celebration compiled right here. We've compiled some great tried and true recipes from our staff and other friends of the ministry for you. Take a look and try something new today.
" This is a great Christmas morning treat. Make it the night before and pop it in the oven in the morning. "
1 pound sausage
9 slices white bread, cut into cubes
9 eggs, beaten
1 (11 ounce) can condensed cream of Cheddar cheese soup
3 cups milk
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
1) Butter one 3 quart casserole dish and set aside.
2) Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until crumbled and evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
3) Place bread cubes in prepared casserole dish.
4) Whisk together the eggs, soup, milk and salt; pour over bread cubes. Add sausage and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
5) The next morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for 1 hour.