General Contest Rules
- 91.3 WCSG Contests are open to all U.S. residents 18 years of age or older or unless otherwise stated in contest-specific rules. WCSG Contests not open to employees and immediate family members of Cornerstone University and its media outlets, or Contest sponsors. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by adoption or other family extension.
- All entrants to Contests which are broadcast and executed by WCSG both imply and agree to participate in the contest of their own volition, and will follow the rules provided herein by said participation in the contest. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants.
- Only one (1) entry per person per Contest and only one (1) prize of any value per household in 30 days unless otherwise stated in contest-specific rules. Prize is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash or exchangeable for another prize.
- The winner agrees to use all prizes at their own risk, and will release and hold harmless WCSG and its parent, Cornerstone University, for any and all claims that could result in using any and all prizes.
- For prizes valued at/over $500 only one (1) prize per household from WCSG or any other Cornerstone University media outlet for a one year period, from the date of win.
- WCSG is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or delivery delays or failures of any kind which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in a Contest.
- If concerts or other ticketed events have been awarded as a prize and the concert or event is postponed, rained out, canceled, or for other reasons beyond our control does not occur, WCSG will not be responsible for replacing the prize.
- Prizes may take up to 30 days to process.
- All prizes must be redeemed within thirty (30) days of winner processing, after which time they become the property of WCSG and may be offered again. If a winner fails to pick up a dated prize in time to redeem the benefit, the winner forfeits the prize and no other prize will be awarded in its place. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. WCSG retains the right to substitute a prize with another similar prize of equal or greater value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond WCSG’s control. Any mailed prizes will be sent to winners via standard United States Mail service, unless otherwise noted. Inability of winners to accept the prizes will result in forfeiture. Certain prizes may require winner to be 18 years of age or older, or have signed permission of parent or legal guardian to accept the prize. Prizes can be picked up at WCSG’s studio, 1159 E Beltline NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525 between the hours of 9AM and 4PM WEEKDAYS ONLY. WCSG business office will be closed on weekends and all major holidays.
- Winner must provide WCSG with a current, valid, government-issued identification and/or a valid individual’s taxpayer identification number or social security number in order to pick up prize.
- Any prizes won in a given calendar year (accruing a value of $600 or more) will require proper IRS forms, and any taxes associated with winning are the responsibility of the winning entrant. Winner will be advised of the value of the prize upon winning.
- WCSG reserves the right to make any changes in all Contests effective when the change(s) are announced on the air, posted online at www.wcsg.org, or when new rules are made available at the offices of WCSG, 1159 E Beltline Ave NE, Grand Rapids MI 49525, during regular business hours. All decisions by WCSG are final.
*Mail out prizes will be sent between 7-10 business days from processing.