Need a new recipe...
WCSG has ideas for dinner, a family get together, or holiday celebration compiled right here. We've compiled some great tried and true recipes from our staff and other friends of the ministry for you. Take a look and try something new today.
Crunchy Paprika Chicken
For all the chicken connoisseurs out there, this easy colorful chicken dish will surely brighten any dinner table. It's easy to make so the kids can help too.
* 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon paprika
* 4 cups crushed cornflakes
* 6 chicken legs
* 1) Preheat oven to 375°
* 2) In a shallow bowl, combine melted butter, salt, pepper, and paprika. Stir well.
* 3) place cornflakes in a second shallow bowl.
* 4) Dip chicken in butter mixture and then roll in cornflakes.
* 5) Arrange chicken on a baking sheet. don't let chicken pieces touch each other.
* 6) Bake for 50 minutes.