Need a new recipe...
WCSG has ideas for dinner, a family get together, or holiday celebration compiled right here. We've compiled some great tried and true recipes from our staff and other friends of the ministry for you. Take a look and try something new today.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
This is a very easy recipe to make!
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 (9 inch) pie shell
1. Bake pie crust according to directions on package. Allow to cool.
2. Beat Cream Cheese until smooth. Add whipped topping, chocolate chips and peanut butter. Mix until well blended.
3. Spoon into baked pie shell.
4. Top with Peanuts, and chocolate
syrup. (This step is my personal twist to the recipe)
5. Refrigerate for one hour, or more.